Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sometimes I get Remixes in the Mail

I think Canada is going to yell at me for this.  There was a day that he was going through my music collection in grad school and insisted that I delete Ghetto Superstar.  I still love this song, no matter what my elitist friend in the great white north has to say!  So imagine my delight when I get a remix from Don Diablo with MGMT's Kids and Ghetto Superstar.  Love at first remixed sight.  

Don Diablo - The Best Ghetto Kids are Yet to Come

A remix of Lykke Li's Little Bit arrived last week and while I still love the original song more, I figured I'd share this.  And it makes a better argument for my ON playlist.

Lykke Li - Little Bit (Villains Remix)

Sorry-I'm out of bandwidth, email me if you want the file.    

No comments: