Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Another Easter in NYC

We lost a lot of good men out there

I came back from Boston today, Easter is almost upon us (which means Weir is drinking a scotch in approximately 20 minutes), and Eric is flying in tomorrow for a weekend in the city (we'll miss you married friend and my two favorite Canadians).  

Tony and I spent two Easter road trips together in college, where we learned that Jody would not have survived the winter or the civil war during a trip to Valley Forge and that Gabe likes to sleep and is better off chatting with my 4 year old cousin than manning up at the poker table with my relatives.
  
Enjoy the holiday everyone and we'll be back in a few days with far too many pictures from our weekend.  If you're in the city, come join us for a drink and you'll probably get some dirt from Eric on me.  

No comments: