Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In the Whale's Vagina


Oh internets, you knew I couldn't stay away from you for too long!  Thanks to a work demand, I fired up the internet in the hotel room tonight and have been checking email, but will be going off the grid again shortly.  

Things to know:
-The weather is gorgeous.  I'm developing a slight tan, although I'm going to be forced to wear halter dresses for a while to match my tan lines. 
-Swimming in the ocean is a horrible idea.  I got into my waist before running out and swearing that I couldn't feel my legs.  Now I don't have to worry about swimming with the fishes, but I do have to get up super early to swim at the hotel before the kids invade the pool.
-Seeing Robby Schiller 7 years later is the same as seeing him every day in Stanford Hall.  I haven't laughed that much with anyone except Favre in a very long time.  

No comments: