Wednesday, April 8, 2009

About those Milestones I set for myself...*

40 Miles of Lent
I've only got 2 miles to go, yet I'm in Boston Wed/Thursday and picking Eric up on Friday for our weekend in the city and the country (that's CT for you non-fancy pants).  Pack your speedo E, the JCC is open on Easter Sunday!

Infinite Jest
Jessi:  Page 85  
Jody:  Page 300 something
If this is like the Sopranos contest, Jody is around the season 3 premiere and I'm on the fourth episode.  Which means in Jody's world, the Feds are watching the big, Italians every move and Pussy is dead.  Whereas in my world, Tony is having crazy dreams about Dr. Melfi, instead of the ducks.  

*If any of you thought this was going to be some, oh god, I need to get married in 2 years 4 months and 17 days, you don't know me at all.  (Also, I'm not good with this calendar math.  I had the months off on the first go round :) )

No comments: