Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Phil's Alltime Favorite Albums


Click for list official participants & info on joining in!

Phil is our the smartest person I know, well after his wife, but she's not really part of my circle, so Phil wins! After looking at his list, Woody & I realized that if this were the only list of music left in the distant future, historians would think that music only existed for a 5 year period before dying, thus completely forgetting about that day music died 50 years ago. Here is Phil's list and again two points for honesty (PT feels like he'd be a Guster fan):

Led Zeppelin IV. Oh wait... that's what everyone says. I'm only voting for albums that I actually own or have owned. Sadly, I do not own Joshua Tree.

Seriously, though. Some of my favorite albums that I used to play way too often include:

Tool - Aenima (1996)
(This one probably is my favorite.)

Pearl Jam - Ten (1991)

Cake - Fashion Nugget (1996)

DMB - Under the Table and Dreaming (1994)

DMB - Crash (1996)

Pat McGee Band - Shine (2000)

Vertical Horizon - Live Stages (1997)

No comments: