Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII Photos


We had a blast at Super Bowl XLIII and our expectations for the tailgate were highly exceeded...this tailgate is a lot better than the one I'm used to at the Pro Bowl. Here's some of my favorite photos from before the game. More photos are up at facebook (public link for those friends of mine who still refuse to be on the book).


We were excited with this spotting as we first got into the tailgate...little did we know what was to come later in the day.











Oh goodness. I was overly excited to get a photo with Tom Colicchio. I have a huge crush on him.



This is when I went into full-on paparazzi mode, shooting through a fence. But I'd spotted Jody's tv boyfriend Dwight/Rainn Wilson and couldn't help myself!

Our Velocity guys!

Tom and I

Stacey Brown and I

Inside the stadium

Bruuuuuuce!

No comments: