Thursday, September 11, 2008

My friend Brett Talks Beer with Gary Vaynerchuk on WineLibraryTV!

This spring I convinced Brett to join me for an afternoon show and we started the day early at two of his favorite East Side places, Caracas for arepas and empanadas before heading to Hop Devil Grill, where I realized that when the guys at work talk about Brett's beer knowledge, they weren't kidding.  It was also around that time that Brett introduced me to Gary Vaynerchuk's Wine Library TV, who's bringing wine to the masses, not keeping it in it's elevated, pretentious state.

I was quite excited when Brett told me last month that he was guesting on the show to discuss beer.  He filmed it yesterday and a group of us were hitting refresh on the website throughout the day at work, in hopes of Brett's episode being posted.  It was put up tonight and I raced upstairs (after asking Jeremy if he wanted to watch ;) ) to watch like a proud older sister, although I think we're maybe 4 days apart and he's older.  Check Brett out below..



Brett has his own site, 10 Cent Freeze Pops, on which he occasionally teases me with new posts, but hasn't found the time to get back to writing his sports, music and pop culture tidbits.

You may also remember him from some past adventures:
(I STILL love their song, Person Place or Thing.)

No comments: