Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sidetracked! Jessi Heads to Boston for the Hammer Wedding

After a late night in the city and even later phone calls, I grabbed an hour or so of sleep, before heading to Boston for the Hammer wedding. I was still a little bummed that I couldn't head to India and support Neelay during his wedding services (and how fun would I have been in a sari in a foreign country). Luckily, the wedding went well beyond my expectations. It was a mini-manager reunion with Ned, Chrissy, Kelly, Molly, Toby and Ellen, making the trek to witness the Hammer wedding. A few spouses and significant others contributed to the fun. I’ll let the photos speak for themselves.






Hammer loves him some Journey and ran from a scenic shot at sunset to come sing, "Don't Stop Believin'."


Journey - Don't Stop Believin' | zS


Direct downloads are available for a limited time. zS link provided as alternative download.

No comments: