Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reader Appreciation Week!

I feel like I've been missing in action, but I've just been pretty busy over the last week and a half with multiple treks to the city, a wedding in Boston and some parties around Connecticut.  I still need to post updates from where I've been, but I've decided that it's going to be Reader Appreciation week!  And yes, it's already Thursday, but that's okay.  Thursday through Sunday are the best days of the week.

We have a girl in Nashville who continues to frequently search for one of my friends, so we're giving her a post to make her day.  

Then, there's Martin who's requesting a full review of The Loyal Divide's EP.  I listened to it twice on my drive to Boston and will write something up for him.  I still haven't been to record reviewing school, so this could be interesting.

We also had a commenter on my David Sedaris Field Trip preview who might enjoy the upcoming wedding post.  
  
Finally, Bonnaroo kicks off tonight and the blog is sending Jody to cover it.  She has dutifully chopped down all of our expectations, so it'll be interesting to see what she comes back with.  Her drunk cousin will be checking out the opening acts, as Jody doesn't arrive in Manchester until later tonight.

Enjoy!

No comments: