Sunday, June 15, 2008

MGMT Weekend


I haven't been able to get MGMT out of my head all weekend. I haven't had it this bad for the band since March, but Friday was definitely an Electric Feel evening.  Oracular Spectacular is an On playlist all it's own.

I'm hoping that there will be some videos online from Bonnaroo, but until then, we have the crazy energy of their "Kids" performance at SXSW, which is an absolute favorite of mine, plus there's always their new video for "Electric Feel" in hi-def.  

The guys are heading to Europe for the next month and of course are playing the McCarren Pool Parties the same day as the Boss concert.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for some more shows around Brooklyn that weekend.  


Linkage:  

Listen Up:  

Direct Downloads are offered for a limited time.  The zS link stays around longer, like that guy who just won't leave your party.

No comments: