Monday, June 16, 2008

Frightened Rabbit Returning to NYC: Southpaw 7/2

Scott tunes up at Pianos last month.

I was checking out Frightened Rabbit's tour schedule the other day and was quite excited to see they'll be back in New York in a few weeks. I quickly headed to Southpaw and bought my ticket for the 7/2 show, where they'll be playing with Brooklyn band, Oxford Collapse. Their show at Pianos in May is in my top 3 shows of the year so far and I can't wait to see them again. †

Listen Up:

A few songs that I recorded from the Frightened Rabbit show at Pianos

Update:
Here's my recap from the show on 7.2 with photos, videos and a song from Sing the Greys.

Direct download links are offered until widely discovered. zS links stick around like the strange guy looking for strays at the bar.

1 comment:

SARAHSPY said...

OMG. ALSO GOING.