Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Release Date: A Skin, A Night + Snuff by Chuck Palahniuk

Today is a big day in the release world. I've been eagerly awaiting Vincent Moon's A Skin, A Night for the last year or so and will be buying it on my lunch break and leaving work as soon as possible to watch it tonight. More info about the DVD and The National's Virginia EP, which is packaged with it, can be found in my previous post. Enjoy two of the demos I have in my collection from The National, although I'm not sure if they're the same demos that appear on the EP. I'll let you know about that later today.
Also on the market today is Chuck Pahalniuk's Snuff, which...well, I'll just let you learn about the story line...
Enjoy!
The National - Rest of Years (demo).mp3
The National - Slow Show (demo).mp3

No comments: