Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where is my mind?

Last Monday I accepted an offer to work each morning for the next month from 5 - 9 am, then head to my regular job. This means that I'm now waking up an hour or two after I usually go to bed. It's completely thrown off my sleep schedule and my regular life, but I couldn't pass up the chance to make some extra money. While most of it is going into my savings account, I can't help but think about finally buying a macbook...plus, a notebook is so much better than a desktop for my next move.

The blog may go a little quiet for a while and for those of you who call me, bear with me and my craziness for the next few weeks...



The Pixies - Where is My Mind (Live)
Jame Blunt - Where is My Mind (cover)

Thanks to Ryan's Smashing Life for introducing me to the cover a few months back. Having the cover in my collection, justifies my other two James Blunt songs on the iPod.

No comments: