Sunday, April 27, 2008

Someone Didn't Listen to Whitney!

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way


Oh Whitney, why didn't the life lessons of your embarrassingly good 80s music reach this family? (Full Disclosure: I did make a Best Hits by Jessi Whitney volume in college. Obviously, it was not as popular as my Little Johnny Cougar volume.) I'm afraid that they must've only caught the Whitney life lessons from that tragically good reality show, Being Bobby Brown.

This video on CNN made me laugh out loud for a long time at the :17 mark, but then I realized how horrible this kid's life and future is going to be.



Awful Quotes from Latarian Milton
“I took my grandma car because I got mad at my mom and then I decided to have my friend come in and he smokes with cigarettes”

“I wanted to do it because it’s fun. It’s fun to do bad things, drive into a car.”

“I wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friend.”

When asked if he should be punished?
“Just a little bit, no video games for a weekend.”

Ironically, GTA IV comes out this week, so he's not going to be able to enjoy the video version of his life with everyone else on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smokes with cigarettes